- Before stepping out of the shower or towel-drying hair, squeeze out excess water and coat wet hair with a generous amount of hair serum (Josh likes John Frieda Frizz-Ease® Original Serum) to prevent hair from frizzing as it dries.
- Next, create a defined side part and blow-dry hair with a flat paddle brush. (Don’t worry about getting hair super straight—this style is supposed to have a little shape and volume.)
- Once hair is dry, pull back into a loose side bun and secure using a clip or bobby pins, not a hair band (which can create a kink in pre-styled hair). Let this sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Shake hair loose and flip with hands to create volume. To add definition to the pony, place a drop of shine serum (Josh likes Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum) in palms and run through hair for a smooth finish. Quickly bring hair together in a pony on the top of your head and secure with a band. Keep hair frizz-free throughout the night with a spray of sturdy hairspray.
- For a super polished style like Liu’s, take a strand of hair and wrap around base of ponytail until it completely covers rubber band. Secure ends of strand with pins."
Ce am facut in acest weekend
3 weeks ago